Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Seaweed Soup

Seaweed Soup
紫菜汤

Ingredients:
Dried Seaweed
Minced Meat
Carrot (sliced)
Tofu/Japanese Tofu (sliced)
Fishballs
Egg
Fried garlic
Spring Onions

Seasonings:
Soy Sauce
Sesame oil
Pepper
Corn Flour
Chicken Essence Powder

Method:
1. Marinate minced meat with soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper and cornflour.
2. Boil a pot of water.
3. Once boiling, add in soy sauce and chicken essence.
4. Add in carrot and cook till half soften.
5. Add in minced meat little by little by pressing it flat.
6. Keep boiling for another 15mins.
7. Add in remaining ingredients - tofu, fishballs, seaweed and drop in beaten egg little by little.
8. Boil for another few mins and off heat.
9. Serve with fried garlic and garnish with spring onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment