Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Airfried BBQ Chicken Wings

 Airfried BBQ Chicken Wings

Ingredients:
14 pcs mid wings
3 tbsp Char Siu Sauce
1/2 tsp Soya Sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp cooking wine
2 tsp cornflour
1 tsp Minced garlic
1 tbsp honey

Method:
1. Clean and dry chicken wings. 
2. Poke some holes using fork & marinate with above ingredients in ziplock bag for overnight. 
3. Airfried:
    Brush oil, 180c, 8mins
    Flip, brush oil, 180c, 5mins
    Flip, brush honey, 180c, 5mins 


No comments:

Post a Comment