Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Friday, August 7, 2020

Steamed Silky Egg with Mushroom

Steamed Silky Egg with Mushroom
冬菇水蒸蛋

Ingredients:

2 chinese mushroom (soaked, shredded)
Little preserved vege (dongcai)
2 eggs
Dried Shrimps







Seasoning A:
1 tsp chicken stocks
200ml water
Dash of pepper






Seasoning B:

1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
2 tbsp water





Methods:
1. Saute dried shrimps until fragrant.
2. Mix egg with mushrooms, dried shrimps & seasoning A.
3. Steam at high heat for 5mins.
4. Heat up oil, saute dongcai until dried and crispy.
5. Bring seasoning B to boil and pour onto steamed egg.
6. Sprinkle fried dongcai.









Source: Recipe Book - 妈妈下饭菜 (pg97)

No comments:

Post a Comment