Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Friday, August 7, 2020

Pork Strips in Black Vinegar Sauce

Pork Strips in Black Vinegar Sauce

Ingredients:
300g lean pork 肉眼 (pounded, cut into strips)

Marinade:
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp Shaoxing wine

Batter (mixed):
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 egg
2 tbsp plain flour
1 tbsp rice flour
2 tbsp oil

Sauce:
2 tbsp light soy sauce
3 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp black vinegar
1 tbsp sugar
100ml water

Method:
1. Combine pork with marinade and marinate for 30mins.
2.Dip pork into batter and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Remove.
3. Leave 1 tbsp of oil in wok, add sauce ingredients and bring to boil.
4. Add fried pork and stir-fry over high-heat until mix well.

Source : Recipe Book - 爱回家吃饭 (pg 67) 

No comments:

Post a Comment