Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Monday, August 3, 2020

Baked Chicken in Oyster Sauce

Baked Chicken in Oyster Sauce
蚝油香烤鸡

Ingredients:
1/2 chicken (cut into pieces)
8 mushroom (soaked & cut into pieces)
1 onion (shredded)
1 thumb-sized ginger (shredded)
2 stalks spring onion (cut into short length)

Marinade:
3 tbsp Oyster sauce
2 tbsp light Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp Shaoxing wine
1 tsp cornstarch

Aluminium Foil

Method:
1. Put all ingredients, mix well and marinate for 30mins (the longer, the better taste)
2. Put chicken into aluminium foil and wrap well.
3. Bake at preheated oven at 200c for 35mins.
4. Remove, unwrap and serve.

Souce : Recipe Book - 爱回家吃饭 (pg 35)

No comments:

Post a Comment