Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Friday, February 12, 2021

Butter Cookies

 Butter Cookies
牛油饼 

Ingredients:
125g Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
45g Icing Sugar
25g Custard Powder
100g Superfine Flour
80g Potato Starch (马铃薯粉)

Piping Nozzle : 854 

Methods:
1.  Beat butter and icing sugar until mix well. (no need become fluffy & pale white)
2. Sift in custard powder, superfine flour and potato starch.
3. Fold gently, do not overmix.
4. Put into piping bag and pipe into cookies.
5. Preheat oven. Bake at 160c for 18mins.

* to bake coffee flavor, beat in 10g coffee emulco after beating butter and icing sugar.
Recipe: Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment