Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Friday, February 12, 2021

Peanut Cookies

Peanut Cookies
花生饼

Ingredients:
250g peanuts
250g superfine flour
100g icing sugar
100g peanut butter
70g-100g peanut oil
Egg yolk (add little water)

Methods:
1.  Roast peanuts at 200c for 15mins. (stir every 5mins)
2. Remove peanuts skins and blend (do not blend in large scale each time, or else it will be oily and sticky)
3. Mix all ingredients together (peanut oil to be added slowly until it form a dough)
4. Use 1 tsp spoon to divide each dough.
5. Shape into small balls, brush egg yolk wash and press round shape in middle using straw.
6. Bake at 160c for 18-20mins.

* Done when it do not stick on hand.
* More fragrance if it cracked.
* Tastier & look nicer on next day

Recipe: Mom


 

No comments:

Post a Comment