Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Friday, February 12, 2021

Pumpkin Rice

Pumpkin Rice
金瓜焖饭

Ingredients:
Shallots (minced)
Garlic (minced)
Dried Prawn
Dried Oyster
Dried Scallops (soaked, tear into shreds)
Mushroom (soaked, diced)
Pumpkin (diced)
Rice

Methods:
1. Fry shallots and garlic until fragrance.
2. Add in dried prawn, dried oyster and dried scallops.
3. Add in mushroom and pumpkin.
4. Add in rice and fry until fragrance.
5. Pour everything into rice cooker and add adequate water.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment