Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Friday, February 12, 2021

Steamed Prawn with Glass Noodles & Garlic

Steamed Prawn with Glass Noodles & Garlic
蒜蓉蒸虾


Ingredients:
15 prawns (cleaned, slit on back)
Glass noodles (soaked, cut shorter)  

Sauce:
6 tbsp chopped spring onions
4 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp Shaoxing wine
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp water
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp sesame oil

Methods:
1. Arrange glass noodles onto steaming plate.
2. Arrange prawn on top of glass noodles.
3. Spoon sauce on each prawns.
4. Steam on boiling water at high heat for 5mins.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-7s1aeKD74

No comments:

Post a Comment