Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Homemade Yee Sang (Prosperity Toss Salad)

Homemade Yee Sang (Prosperity Toss Salad)
自制鱼生

Ingredients:
Colorful Vegetables (cut into strips)
- Yam Bean
- Carrot
-  Raddish (squeeze out the water, and keep in kitchen towel)
- Cucumber (squeeze out water, and keep in kitchen towel)
Instant Jellyfish
Salmon/Abalone Slices
Dumpling wrappers (cut into strips, fried)
Sesame seeds (roasted)
Peanut (roasted & crushed)

Sauces:
1/2 bowl honey
4 tbsp plum sauce
3 lime juices
(may add sesame oil, hoisin sauce)  

Method:
1. Arrange colorful vegetables on plate.
2. Garnish with toasted sesame & peanuts.
3. Pour in the sauce when ready for tossing.
4. Toss & ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment