Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Airfried Garlic Pork Ribs

Airfried Garlic Pork Ribs
蒜香排骨


Ingredients:
400gm pork ribs
1 garlic (minced)
1 tsp Sichuan Pepper powder
1/2 tbsp cornflour
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp oil
3 slices ginger (cut strips)
Spring onions (sectioned)
salt

Steps:
1. Pork ribs cut smaller and soak in water for 30mins.
2. Mix all ingredients for marinade sauce and marinade the ribs in zipper lock plastic.
3. Store in fridge for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
4. Remove ginger and spring onions from pork ribs.
5. Use airfryer net basket, airfry at 190c for 12mins.


Source : https://www.haocai777.com/Article/zha/11573_2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment