Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Kaya

Kaya


100g sugar
200ml coconut milk (sift)
200g egg (sift)

Caramel
1. Heat up half of the sugar in pan.
2. Keep stirring to let the sugar melt until brownish.
3. Off heat, add in coconut milk, remaining sugar & egg.
4. Double boiled using slow cooker, keep stirring until thicken.

Pandan
1. Blend pandan leaf with coconut milk, sift and make 200ml juice.
2. Add in pandan juice with coconut milk, sugar and egg in a pot.
3. Keep stirring while low cook using double boiled method till thicken.

Source: Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment