Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

溏心蛋


1. Prepare a bowl of room temperature water.
2. Soak egg inside the water to stabilize egg temperature.
3. Use a thumb tack/pin to make a hole on top and bottom of each egg.
4. Boil some water in the pot.
5. Once water starts to boil, add in a tbsp of vinegar and slowly put in the eggs.
6. Cook for 6mins.
7. Remove the egg and drop inside a bowl of icy water.
8. Remove egg shell and cut egg into half using fishing line.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/EBCbuzz/videos/460612860812452/?v=460612860812452

No comments:

Post a Comment