Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Fried Stingray with Sour Vegetables



Ingredients:
1 kg stingray (cut into pieces)
1 pkt sour vegetables
1 pc old ginger
2 cloves garlic (minced)
few red chilies
oyster sauce
soy sauce
salt

Ingredients:
1. Heat up some oil, fry ginger, garlic and red chilies until aromatic.
2. Add in sour vege and keep frying.
3. Add in stingray and keep frying for about 5mins.
4. Add in all seasoning and little water, fry till sauce thicken.
5. Serve.

Source: https://web.facebook.com/hashtag/%E9%85%B8%E8%8F%9C%E7%82%92%E9%AD%94%E9%AC%BC%E9%B1%BC?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG


No comments:

Post a Comment