Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Butter Cake

Butter Cake ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ingredients:
200g butter (room temperature)
87g sugar
4 egg yolk
50g milk
175g self-raising flour

4 egg white
130g castor sugar

Methods:
1. Beat butter and sugar with mixer until well mix (do not mix till fluffy/white)
2. Add egg one by one (do not overmix)
3. Add in milk and mix well.
4. Fold in flour.
5. In another bowl, beat egg white.
6. Gradually add in sugar.
7. Fold in egg white in 3 portion into butter mixture.
8. Bake at 170c for 45-50mins.

Source : Mom

Source : Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment