Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Muah Chee

Muah Chee ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ingredients:
150g glutinous rice flour
10g castor sugar
10g corn oil
250g water/pandan juice

Peanuts
Sugar
Sesame seeds (roasted)

Methods:
1. Roast peanuts on wok.
2. Remove skin and blend.
3. Mix with sesame seeds and sugar and set aside.

4. Mix flour, sugar, corn oil and water/pandan juice and sift.
5. Brush a steaming plate with oil.
6. Pour mixture into plate and steam at high heat for 25 mins.
7. Remove and add in peanuts.
8. Cut into small pieces and serve.

Source: Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment