Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Walnut Brownies (by J Empress 女皇烘培工作室)

Walnut Brownies ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ingredients:
180g unsalted butter
110g chocolate
120g sugar
2pcs eggs
100g flour
1/2tsp baking powder
walnut

8" square baking pan

Methods:
1. Preheat oven for 15mins.
2. Put butter and chocolate into a mixing bowl and double boiled and keep stirring using whisk.
3. Once melted, add in sugar and keep stirring till mix well.
4. Remove from double boiled and add in egg. Stir.
5. Sift in half flour with baking powder and fold.
6. Add in remaining flour and keep folding.
7. Pour into lined baking pan.
8. Bake at 170c for 35mins.

Source : https://www.facebook.com/jempressbakingstudio/videos/684045665467915/

No comments:

Post a Comment