Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Monday, July 8, 2019

Airfried Prawn Paste Pork Ribs

Airfried Prawn Paste Pork Ribs
虾酱排骨
Ingredients:
400g pork ribs

Seasoning:
1 tbsp prawn paste
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
1 tsp sesame oil
Some white pepper

Cornflour

Steps:
1. Clean and dry pork ribs with kitchen towel.
2. Poke some holes on pork ribs for easier marinate absorption.
3. Marinate pork ribs with seasoning and set aside for at least 10mins or overnight.
4. Coat pork ribs with cornflour.
5. Lay pork ribs on basket net and brush/spray some oil.
6. Airfried at 160c, 20mins.

Source ; https://dingoozatfood.blogspot.com/2014/12/oven-baked-shrimp-paste-chicken.html?showComment=1562637029842#c8440059192322366635




No comments:

Post a Comment