Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Soy Sauce Pork Belly

Soy Sauce Pork Belly

Pork belly (cut into cubes)
Premium soy sauce
Dark soy sauce
Sugar
Oyster sauce
3 cloves garlic (slightly smashed)

1. Marinade pork belly with soy sauce, dark soy sauce for at least 30mins.
2. In a wok, heat up some oil and fry garlic till fragrance.
3. Add in pork and give it a good stir.
4. Add some water and let it boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer.
6. Add in oyster sauce and sugar to taste and continue to braise for at least 45mins or until meat is soft and sauce is thicken.

Source :  FB - Daily Homecook Meal - Adrian Gan
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157455964868659&set=pcb.935572013501735&type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment