Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Monday, July 8, 2019

Moist Butter Cake

Moist Butter Cake

Ingredients:
250g salted butter
180g castor sugar
4 eggs (size A)
250g self-raising flour
1/2 cup fresh/full cream milk

Method:
1. Preheat oven at 170c for 20-30mins.
2. Beat room temperature butter and sugar till fluffy and changed to white color (from low speed to medium and to high).
3. Add in egg one by one and flour alternatively and continue to beat.
4. Add in milk, beat till well combined (don't overbeat)
5. Pour onto greased and lined 9" cake tin.
6. Bake at 170c for 45mins.

*It taste better the next day.

Source : http://www.aziekitchen.com/2015/03/moist-butter-cake-kegemaran-azie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment