Recipe Collection by Jes

This blogs contains recipes collections that I kept for my own easy reference if I were to repeat to cook any dishes.
All recipes are from my MOM, online source, others' sharing and recipe books.
I am not stealing any recipes (all source of recipe is included in each posting).
Some of the recipes has been modified based on my own taste preference.

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Orange Butter Cake

Orange Butter Cake
香橙牛油蛋糕

Ingredients:
250g pure creamy butter
250g caster sugar
4 eggs
100ml fresh orange juice
Some orange rind

Sieved together
250g self raising flour
30g ground almond
1/2 tsp baking powder

9" round cake tin

Steps:
1. Greased and lined cake tin.
2. Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
3. Add in egg one at a time.
4. Beat until batter is light and creamy.
5. Fold in flour and orange juice alternately until well mixed.
6. Lastly, add in rind.
7. Pour into cake tin and bake in preheated oven at 160c for 55-60mins.
8. DO NOT OPEN oven door for the first 30mins or the cake may shrink.

*Preheat oven - at least 10mins OR until it reaches the desired temperature


Source :  FB - Tessa Low Teck Loo


No comments:

Post a Comment